HOTEL LE DIANA PUT AT YOUR DISPOSAL
- Access to the wellness area offered for stays, exclusively on our official website (45-minute sessions by reservation). NUXE Spa composed of 4 treatment cabins, including 1 in duo and 1 hydrojet cabin and the wellness area with a sensory shower, a hammam, a sauna and a new overflow jacuzzi .
- Outdoor swimming pool heated according to season with sea view (open from 10:00 to 21:00)
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Telephone reception from 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Free WiFi in public areas and all rooms
- NUXE Boutique Access (sunscreen, beach items, swimwear etc.)
- Newspapers available at reception
- Bar access (open from 12:00 to 00:00)
- Foreign and children's television channels.
- Cot (on request and subject to availability).
Services with supplement
- accepted animals
- Massages and treatments.
- Late check out: keep your room until 5 p.m.
- Early arrival / Early checkin at 2 p.m. instead of 4 p.m.
- Sedan with private driver
- Breakfast served in the breakfast room from 7.30 am to 10.30 am at a rate of 19 € if booked in advance or 21 € on site .
- Breakfast in the room
- Brasserie in the hotel bar from noon to 2.30 p.m. (from February 22, 2020 - except Sundays)
- Secure and covered parking. (To prepare your arrival, if you have reserved a place, do not hesitate to contact us to know the access codes)
- Telephone and Fax
- Room service
- Water activities
Hotel Le Diana <-> Airport / Station
Whether you arrive by plane or train, our sedan taxi picks you up.
Ask for your shuttle when booking your stay (supplement).
Carnac and its surroundings have a great wealth of heritage and culture.
The Hotel Diana is located opposite one of the 5 fine sandy beaches of Carnac, rocked by the rhythm of the tides.
From the Hotel, many coastal paths will allow you to discover our marvelous coastline, its flora and fauna.
Our nautical activities
Departing from the port of Trinité-Sur-Mer, discover the Bay of Quiberon and the Gulf of Morbihan aboard our motor boat and its skipper.
- Day trip : € 900 (€ 450 for half a day), for a maximum of 5 people, fuel included
- Discovery of Trinité-Sur-Mer and its surroundings: 300 €
- Walk in the bay of Quiberon: 500 €
- Discovery cruise of Ile aux Moines and Navalo port, snorkeling and picnic prepared by our Chef with a bottle of champagne: 1800 €
- Wake board session: 250 €
- Buoy session (max 2 people): 150 €
Carnac, Mecca of Megalithism
With some 3000 menhirs, several sites are to be discovered absolutely.
The starting point for tours will start at the Maison des Mégalithes. Do not miss either, the first European Museum in the Megalith period: The Prehistoric Museum of Carnac, with a selection of more than 4,000 objects, this place outlines a journey through 450,000 years of human history, with a focus on the Neolithic, megalith period. Many activities are organized there throughout the season, whether you are with or without children, a visit is essential.
Are you a sailing lover looking for a maritime experience?
The bay of Quiberon is a body of water known worldwide for its optimal sailing conditions! You can rent windsurfing, kayaks or even catamarans at the Yacht Club which is 400 m from the hotel or even embark on a memorable cruise with the Vedettes Angelus.
For game lovers, our partner the Circus Casino in Carnac welcomes you every day to play, enjoy the entertainment or have a drink. Place your bets ! (Reserved for 18+. Attention, playing involves risks. Call 0 805 02 00 00 (FREE CALL).