HOTEL LE DIANA PUT AT YOUR DISPOSAL
- Access to the wellness area offered for stays, exclusively on our official website (45-minute sessions by reservation). NUXE Spa composed of 4 treatment rooms, including 1 for a duo and 1 hydrojet cabin and a wellness area with a sensory shower, a hammam, a sauna, a gym and a 'a new overflow jacuzzi .
- Outdoor swimming pool heated according to season with sea view (open from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Telephone reception from 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Free wifi in common areas and all rooms
- Access to the NUXE Boutique (sunscreen, beach items, swimwear, etc.)
- Newspapers available at reception
- Bar access (open from 12 p.m. to midnight)
- Luggage storage
- Foreign and children's television channels.
- Cot (on request and subject to availability).
Services with supplement
- Privatization of the gym (50 € / h)
- accepted animals
- Massages and treatments.
- Late check-out: keep your room until 5 p.m.
- Early arrival / Early checkin at 2 p.m. instead of 4 p.m.
- Sedan with private driver
- Breakfast served in the dining room from 7:30 am to 10:30 am at a rate of 19 € if reserved in advance or 21 € on site .
- Breakfast in your room
- Brasserie at the hotel bar from noon to 2:30 p.m. (from February 22, 2020 - excluding Sundays)
- Secure and covered parking. (To prepare for your arrival, if you have reserved a pitch, do not hesitate to contact us to find out the access codes)
- Telephone and Fax
- Room service
- Water activities
Hotel Le Diana <-> Airport / Station
Whether you arrive by plane or train, our sedan taxi will pick you up.
Ask for your shuttle when booking your stay (supplement).
Carnac and its surroundings have a great heritage and culture.
The Hotel le Diana is located opposite one of the 5 fine sandy beaches of Carnac, rocked by the rhythm of the tides.
From the Hotel, many coastal paths will make you discover our wonderful coastline, its fauna and flora.
Our nautical activities
Departing from the port of Trinité-Sur-Mer, discover the bay of Quiberon and the Gulf of Morbihan aboard our motor boat and its skipper.
- Day trip : 900 € (450 € half-day), for a maximum of 5 people, fuel included
- Discovery of Trinité-Sur-Mer and its surroundings: 300 €
- Walk in the bay of Quiberon: 500 €
- Discovery cruise of Ile aux Moines and Navalo port, snorkeling and picnic prepared by our Chef with a bottle of champagne: € 1,800
- Wake board session: 250 €
- Buoy session (max 2 people): 150 €
Carnac, high place of megalithism
With some 3000 menhirs, several sites are to be discovered absolutely.
The starting point of the visits will start at the House of Megaliths. Not to be missed either, the first Museum in Europe during the Megalith period: The Museum of Prehistory of Carnac, with a selection of more than 4000 objects, this place outlines a journey through 450,000 years of human history, with a focus on the Neolithic, period of the megaliths. Many activities are organized there throughout the season, whether you are with or without children, a visit is a must.
Are you a sailor looking for a maritime experience?
The bay of Quiberon is a body of water recognized worldwide for its optimal sailing conditions! You can rent windsurfing boards, kayaks or even catamarans at the Yacht Club which is located 400 m from the hotel or even embark on a memorable cruise with Vedettes Angelus.
For gaming enthusiasts, our partner the Circus Casino in Carnac welcomes you every day to play, enjoy the entertainment or have a drink. Place your bets ! (Reserved for 18+. Be careful, playing involves risks. Call 0 805 02 00 00 (FREE CALL).